Millions of people experience hair loss each year. However, since hair is such a visible feature, many people, both men and women, find themselves uncertain about dating when they experience hair loss. Fortunately, if you're experiencing hair loss, there's no need to stop dating. There are many trained professionals ready to help you look and feel your best. If you're worried about dating during this experience, we can help. In this post, we’ll explore several options for looking great on your next date!
Non-surgical hair implants
- If you don't want surgery or have a condition causing your hair loss, but you want to avoid a hairpiece, this option is perfect for you! Hair implants, or hair grafts, create the realistic look and precision of surgery without pain. It's easy to maintain and remarkably affordable, and restores your natural hairline for a flawless look. You'll make a great impression with this option.
Modern hair weaving
- Hair weaving has made huge progress in the past few years, and it's a great option if you're just starting to explore your options for hair replacement. It creates instant results, so you'll look great even if your date is scheduled without much notice.
Hot and cold fusion
- If you have some hair that is just starting to thin, talk to an expert about hot and cold fusion options. This is a great way to supplement your existing hair to create volume and a healthy texture. Our experts are happy to explain the differences between hot and cold fusion, making your hair look great.
Polygraft or XTS hair replacement
- If you're looking for a completely undetectable, same day solution, Polygraft or XTS could be right for you. These solutions are painless and non-surgical, so you can get great results quickly. It's easy to match your natural color, texture, and volume.
- Although hair extensions are often used for dramatic styles, their purpose in hair replacement is more refined. Our experts listen to your specific hair goals and can use extensions to meet your needs perfectly. These are a great option for women with thinning hair. Cover thin spots, add volume, and even add highlights with these versatile tools.
Non-surgical hair grafting
- The latest technology in hair replacement is non-surgical hair grafting. This method is extremely difficult to detect, giving you great confidence and a variety of style and color options. It's easy to match your hair color perfectly. This affordable, non-invasive option might be perfect for you.
- Hair integration adds matching stands to your natural, growing hair. This method is extremely adaptable, and it's easy to customize the look to achieve exactly what you want. Our experts can use hair integration to create to match your hair and find an application method that's easy for you to maintain.
- If you're looking for a dramatic transformation, consider a wig. If you experience hair loss for medical reasons, wigs are a great solution. Our professionals work hard to find wigs that fit comfortably, won't move around, and look amazing with your face shape. We're proud to carry high quality brands like Gemtress wigs for an undetectable look.
- If you want longer, fuller hair that you can treat like your natural hair, the cascade effect is a top-quality option. With no need for adhesives and maintenance, this hair replacement option looks and feels incredible.
Fusion point weaving
- For women with thin patches or severe hair damage, fusion point weaving is an excellent option. Our experts can help you decide whether hot or cold fusion is the best fit for your lifestyle.
If hair loss is impacting your dating life, our discreet, private, and professional consultations are a great place to start, and they are completely free. Our experts are amazing at working with you to achieve the results that fit your needs and lifestyle, customizing everything to get the look you want. Contact us to set up a consultation today!